Need a black dash pad 72 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the top piece of the 2 piece version. Original black, not sure what year it is from. Will need a good washing, no cracks or rips. PM if intrested.

Didn't you say you had to use the metal from under the old one?

nope, didnt have to. for mine, all i had to do was take a flap wheel and grind down the high spots and clean the remainder with laquer thinner. then take the provided adhesive and go around the perimeter with it, and then apply pressure ,( i used a bag of rubber bands and pinch clamps) for 24 hours, and the re-install. you cant even tell it is a cover. excellent fit and finish. its already been in the sun everyday and subjected to hot and cold weather, and has held up perfectly. very pleased with the results.

I used this brand in the past and had good results. They are very easy to install as well. I've found them for $93 elsewhere and was hoping to beat that some- the last one I purchased was only about $50! George

I used this brand in the past and had good results. They are very easy to install as well. I've found them for $93 elsewhere and was hoping to beat that some- the last one I purchased was only about $50! George

i found that one here for 60 bucks brand new. they pop up every now and then, but honestly , i would have paid 100 for those results in a heartbeat

Yes, I have done two EBODY CUDAS with the caps and they were amazing. THose caps are way more complex than these abodies. I'l like to find one for $60 but they want $40 for shipping!

Yes, I have done two EBODY CUDAS with the caps and they were amazing. THose caps are way more complex than these abodies. I'l like to find one for $60 but they want $40 for shipping!

i also bought one for my 77 charger, just as complex as the e body dashes and man that thing fit perfect, that was the reason i didnt hesitate to get another. i think i paid 120 to the door for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back