need a bodymans encyclopidia.

-

the_fatman

Reaction score
I am wantin a project car at tax time. I am lookin for cheap local and usable. So what brings me to write this post is that I want to turn a duster into my dream demon.

I found a ad in a mopar mag a while back for a company that reproduces demon tail panels and I wanna use a duster shark tooth grill with some updated wheels and tires

I know the basic shape of the dusters didn't change much ie front fenders hood grill. I would like to use the good shell of a much easier to find duster, rather than find real demons, and graft the new tail panel on. My question is can I use the later dusters for this. I.e. the 73+ bodies(the demon was exactly the same body as a 71 72 duster just diff tail panel and front bolt ons). Thanks all for your help.

the marker light s were different too. on the 71 duster, they were recessed into the panel, and on 72, they were just bolted to the panel, so they were not "flush"

Thanks for that. I am mainly concerned about the firewall back fenders hoods and what-not I'm not overly concerned with.

That bein said still good to know 8) thanks!

-
Back