Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I need the big bolt that holds the 90 degree oil filter adapter on. I have to use an adapter to mount the oil filter and I dont have a bolt. If no one has one do you know where I can get one. Also is there a rubber gasket somewhere on it. Maybe an o -ring. I am in the dark here.

im keeping an eye on this one cause im in the same boat,i bought mine on ebay and didnt notice the bolt wasnt with it

I found a couple places that sells them but they are expensive. I thought someone here may have one laying around but it doesnt look like they do. I will wait a little longer here before I take the plunge.

There are three gaskets used, see in the pic below. Mancini sells the bolt and gasket kit for $30 http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/smbloilfiflb.html

dcc-5249624ab_w.jpg

Yep, thats one of the places I found. Herbs parts I think has them for $25.00. part # OFB-1. Thats a lot of money for a bolt. course it does have holes in it. You would think that because it having holes in it that it would be cheaper huh.

i dont know if this helps , but if you are using these for long tube header clearance you can use a shorter filter straight out of the block.

no I dont have headers but you may be on to something. I just had a duh moment. maybe I will try a shorter filter. thanks.

If you still need it and Baracudakid can't set you up let me know I think I too have one lying around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back