Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for cheap headers for my 318 73 duster that im building on a budget and craigslist hasnt been good to me. i live in colorado springs 80915 and i dont have paypal but i do have cash but not a lot. i would prefer a 3" collector but im not picky.if someone has a pair of headers they arent using and want to get rid of them and wouldnt mind shipping them please PM me . i dont care what they look like or if they are a little bent up. they are for my daily driver and i only need function. thanks in advance!

Do a search on the Phoenix AZ cragslist, there are a few last I looked.
I think I saw 50 bucks on one set.

thanks guys.theres just not much around here and most people are unwilling to ship thinking its all a scam but i will give it a shot.

Shipping something that size is a hassle. You might get more responses if you are willing to reveal your price range. Have you placed a wanted ad on Craigslist? I'm always amazed at how many responses I get when I do.

Shipping something that size is a hassle. You might get more responses if you are willing to reveal your price range. Have you placed a wanted ad on Craigslist? I'm always amazed at how many responses I get when I do.
i placed an add on craigslist ,myself, i have yet to have a bad experience with craigslist.its always been good to me and most of everything ive purchased lately has come from there,heck, my duster and charger both came from there, and wheels, etc etc. there is just a drought of mopar parts.and ya it is a hassle to mess with shipping big items you are right. for 200 bucks, i could just get headers from summit but i figured that they are going to get abused anyway so i was looking to spend 75 or 100 on them.

I just picked up a 70 Dart from another member. It's got a 360 and headers on it. They don't look to be too bad from what I could see. I have to take them off but they will be for sale and maybe in your price range. I don't mind shipping if you don't mind covering the cost. Let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I just picked up a 70 Dart from another member. It's got a 360 and headers on it. They don't look to be too bad from what I could see. I have to take them off but they will be for sale and maybe in your price range. I don't mind shipping if you don't mind covering the cost. Let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ
ok let me know what you want for them and how much to ship. if it feasable and relatively cheaper, then i would be interested thank you!

I have two sets one is run through the steering the other has been modified by having one tube cut on the driver side plugged so and goes into another tube. So you can bo;t them right up. I am near StLouis. bothe sets need to be blasted and painted. I will take $75 for either set + shipping. Might be cheaper to go new. I would imagine shipping will be at least $30

It's too bad your not closer. I have a never run set of sb headers with 1 5/8 tube and 3" collectors. A few dings and some light surface rust is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back