Need a complete steering column rebuild kit

-

Alberto

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I want to rebuild two Duster steering columns. Does anybody offer a kit that contains all the moving parts-bearing, bushings, etc., to make the column like new? I see partial kits , Year One and another company that I don't recall the name at the moment. I need for automatic column shift units.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!:thankyou:
AL

Never seen complete kits myself. Had to buy the individual pieces and make my own "kit" probably because there were changes from year to year it didnt make sense to make specific year kits.

I was unable to find a complete kit as well. wish someone made them. had to buy pieces & packs from various places.

In another thread recently... I think it was from Detroit Muscle. Not complete for specific year model columns. Too many variations in the lower bearing. The common to all pieces included make it good starting point.

In another thread recently... I think it was from Detroit Muscle. Not complete for specific year model columns. Too many variations in the lower bearing. The common to all pieces included make it good starting point.
Thanks guys for the replies.. I guess I will start with Year One..:thankyou:

Detroit Muscle
They are one of the vendors helping support our site. Bought from them to rebuild our columns.

-
Back