Need a drag car wired Chicago Illinois Area

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
Need a drag car wired Chicago Illinois Area

I have a 66 cuda drag car that I need wired . I do have a painlees wiring kit 5001 to install .The component board is done with MSD .I will travel in the Illinois area to get this done.lf you know someone that is good with this please let me know. Im not looking for a freebee I would pay.

Thanks Tommy

I guess you could try Google under HotRod Shop in your area?Atleast will get you some leads.Just trying to help.

Thanks I had a shop in Addision Illinois that wanted to charge me $2200 to wire yes you read it right $2200 F%%%%## dollars for a 8 circuit kit and im supplying the kit . People must think were all stupid and desperate whats really scarry is some pour dumb *** has paid that. :violent1:

I guess you could try Google under HotRod Shop in your area?Atleast will get you some leads.Just trying to help.

Thanks I had a shop in Addision Illinois that wanted to charge me $2200 to wire yes you read it right $2200 F%%%%## dollars for a 8 circuit kit and im supplying the kit . People must think were all stupid and desperate whats really scarry is some pour dumb *** has paid that. :violent1:
I paid a friend $1000 to install my Ron Francis Express box and harness in my 66 Dart racecar....and I helped do it.My car was in his shop for 2 weeks as we work 10hr shifts together(Ford Plant Oakville).

I think I have found an independent guy in Blue Island IL seems like he knows what hes doing . He said he will come out to the house and inspect before quoting me a price. Now thats how business should be done .He said he didnt want to give me a price that would be in accurate . I dont mind paying for quality work . Wiring a car is an art and could look amazing and be the focal point of a race car

Attachments

• TurnkeyRaceCarWiring-1000x504.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 60
  • PaulSchils-JG.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 74
-
Back