Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonsronnie1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Folks;
I have a 66 valiant (4 door) that I switched over from 13" wheels to 14" wheels years ago. The way I did this was by removing them from a '66 Dart I had access to.

For whatever reason, I didn't grab the spare! So now I've been driving around off and on in this baby for over 10 years without a spare tire. I once had a flat at 65 mph on the interstate, on a FRONT tire, and didn't even realize it until the car started pulling really hard to the right. Pulled over and realized the tire was flat, lol.

Anyways, I need someone to sell me a 14" steel rim, the factory style that the Dog Dish caps go on so that I can get a tire mounted on it and get it in the wheel well (somewhat) where it belongs. I'd need to have it shipped, unless someone is near Charlotte, NC with one.

I used to have a junkyard around here with stuff like that, but alas they crushed all their stuff and went out of business years ago.

Anybody?

Ron

I'd sell you two....you always need a spare for your spare. They are really nice condition..Texas car all their life and I think painted up nice. They are stock off a 72 Dart 4" bolt pattern.
25.00 each plus shipping...from Dallas. I'll have to check on them...they are in my shed and I can't remember if they have tires on them or not.

Texas Dart that sounds great, but I think 1 will do me. I'm not 100% on how to measure a bolt pattern, but I just gave it my best shot anyways:)

If I measure from the center of one bolt, then skip one, the center of the next bolt is 3 13/16" away from the center of the first bolt. Is that 4"? 5 lugs.

Anyway you could snap a picture of one so I can make sure we're talking about the same thing?

Thanks!

Ron

Looks like the NC boys can help you out. 66 Valiant unless something was changes has 4" x 5 bolt pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back