Need a favor

-

Xstream_1

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I know that with all the things going on in the world today this may seem trivial to some, but I also know that there are an awful lot of pet lovers here. For some reason or another our Australian Shepherd decided to attack one of our cats last night. These two actually sleep together but something happened outside last night and Emma just snapped. By the time I got there it was to late and the damage had been done, Massive trauma to her hind legs, broken ribs, some internal damage. She spent most of the night in surgery at an emergency vet center and is now at her regular vets office for recovery. She is heavyly sedated and they can't get her body temp up to where it should be. It doesn't look too good but she is a fighterand we are hopeful.
What I would like to ask of all of you is to say a small prayer for her. She, as with all of our pets, are very important to us and we consider them as family. Her name is Winifred, she is 8 years old, and only wieghs 6 pounds on a good day.

Thanks,
Garland and Dorothy

Bronco_0030.jpg

Me and the girls are pulling for ya! Sweet Tea is the white cali and the tortiose is Missy. Oh yea, the old fat guy is me.

Dave

Dave with Sweetea & Missy.jpg

:angel5: Prayers sent for little Winifred. Pets are definitely part of the family here too!

Praying for Winifred's recovery. Our cat (Harmony) is 4 1/2 years old and is definitely a member of the family. I know how I would feel it something like this happened to her, so I'll keep praying for a good outcome.

Thanks to everyone for thier prayers, I have a lot of confidence that they will work. Dorothy left this morning going to work with tears in her eyes and her pillow case in her hand. She will go to visit at lunch today and take the pillow case for Winifred to lie on, she is hopeing that her smell will help give Winifred some incentive to fight, she and Dorothy are so close.
Mike I hope you are doing well also, I have been thinking of you and sending prayers your way as well, I love my A Body Family.

Garland

Garland, Billy and I are very sorry to hear about Winifred. Prayers and wishes for a speedy and full recovery are being sent!

Oh my! Heck of ady goin on there. Prayers for ya Garland!

Dorothy just got a call from the vet and regretfully Winifred didn't make it. Her body temp never got back up to where it needed to be, too much trauma for her I guess. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace our dear friend.

Sorry to hear this sad ending :sad:.
Condolences to both of you and please forgive Emma! :clock: :grommit:

I'm so sorry to hear this Xstream, what a bummer. Pets can be unpredictable sometimes.

-
Back