Need a fender brought from West Plain, Mo. to Louisville Ky, please.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64X2

Mohel at your service.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
One of the FABO members on here is helping me out in a very grand way, by giving me a fender for my 64 Valiant, the problem is I have no way to get it to where I live. I would gladly help pay for fuel to get it from West Plains, Mo. 65775 to Louisville, Ky 40272. I don't have alot of money, so I am hoping someone is making a deliver this direction from that area and could just add it to there load. Thanks again to everybodies hardwork and dedication to making this mopar community one to be proud of.

Pete

Bump........................................................................

Have you found the thread about the FABO Transportation Network yet? Might be just the thing to get your fender home to you. Don't get too excited yet, but Post #313 might be just what you're looking for.

Kudos to Small Block for helping you out too. :-D

Have you called Greyhound Bus, they ship big stuff for a reasonable price?

One of the FABO members on here is helping me out in a very grand way, by giving me a fender for my 64 Valiant, the problem is I have no way to get it to where I live. I would gladly help pay for fuel to get it from West Plains, Mo. 65775 to Louisville, Ky 40272. I don't have alot of money, so I am hoping someone is making a deliver this direction from that area and could just add it to there load. Thanks again to everybodies hardwork and dedication to making this mopar community one to be proud of.

Pete
dont know,if u have figured anything out yet,but i live like a lil over a hundred miles east of west plains.sometime,between prolly early march and june i will be going to w.v. to see my son.not for sure exactly when yet.but,if you will send me a p.m.,and just check with me everyonce in a while so i dont forget,if u still need it brought to ya,we can work somethin out.i run basically right past west plains when we go visit my mother inlaw.which we will be doing before we go to w.v.,so that will make it more better getting the fender,then when i go to w.v.,we can figure out somewhere to meet,for you to get the fender.but like i said shoot me a reminder like everyonce in a while,and if u get it there before then,please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back