Need a guy who can polish aluminum wheels. (central florida)

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
I'm in central florida and i have somme old style slot mags on my 74 duster. They need sanded and polished. I tried but learned quickly it is very time consuming. Id like a mirror finish so I don't have to go buy a set of keystone mags for like 200 a peice. Thanks guys

Sye

i wet sanded a set of wheels ,yes very time consuming, then i used mothers brand mag wheel polish with a buffer, when i was done they looked like chrome.i did this as a winter project as it took me a couple weeks in my spare time.

Yeah I had started to do that but really I just messed them up. Lol so I just used aluminu, brightener to take them back to un polished.

Right up my alley, send me a pm, I do polishing and am also in central florida 34436

use palm olive soap and steel wool, scrub lightly then rinse and apply some polish. as long as they are not pitting or pealing they should look like new.

Just today a guy at the tire shop told me that truck stops usually have someone who polishes aluminum.

Mopardude I think you have your answer in post #4.Waggin does amazing work.8)

at the 75 chrome shop wild wood fl theres a polish shop... sugar britches is her name she does a fine job..... location where the turnpike an i75 meet exit 329 turn left on left ........... prices depend on how she feels that day :) an how many truckers she has lined up to polish there rigs .... does excellent work

-
Back