Need a Measurement - 68 Dart

-

jdakota

Reaction score
Does anyone have the official measurement from the center of the front wheel spindle to the front of the rocker panel? For a 68 Dart.

I tore out all of the old stuff and got rid of it. Now I don't have a baseline.
I'm going to get a complete chassis and set the car on top of it.

From what I can tell the measurement is pretty close to 19". Would someone mind throwing a tape on the front of the rocker panel in the fenderwell (where the bolt holds the splash shield) and give me a rough measurement?

Or, if you know of a different way I'm all ears.

Thanks.

What are you planing on bolting under it if I may ask. I have a scamp here that had a Aspen front suspension bolted in I drove the car before we sold the driveline . It rode and handled pretty good.

from upper ball joint zerk fitting to the first bumper mount hole (4th hole from front of car) 18 1/4 inches.

added, measured from 67 barracuda should be same.

What are you planing on bolting under it if I may ask. I have a scamp here that had a Aspen front suspension bolted in I drove the car before we sold the driveline . It rode and handled pretty good.

I'm working with Morrison (AME) to build a complete chassis. All of the old frame rails will come out.

It would vary with alignment settings, especially if you are measuring to the upper ball joint..........

-
Back