Need a new dash pad for a 69' Barracuda

-

Red fish

Reaction score
Hi,
After searching to no avail I am hoping someone in the barracuda community may have NOS or a resource for a dash pad for a 1969 barracuda in -GREEN-.
That seems to be the hard to find color.
Background: My fathers birthday is coming up, and the only part left for his 1969 Baracuda to make it perfect is a dashboard. The color is the rare green color, and it is really hard to find.
Anyone have one laying around in amazing shape? Got a great supply person I should talk to? Thank you in advance!
-Red fish

Hi,
After searching to no avail I am hoping someone in the barracuda community may have NOS or a resource for a dash pad for a 1969 barracuda in -GREEN-.
That seems to be the hard to find color.
Background: My fathers birthday is coming up, and the only part left for his 1969 Baracuda to make it perfect is a dashboard. The color is the rare green color, and it is really hard to find.
Anyone have one laying around in amazing shape? Got a great supply person I should talk to? Thank you in advance!
-Red fish

Dang, whats wrong with a repop from just dashes? They can dye it whatever color you need it to be. If his is that dark A$$ metallic green i cant see why you cant find one of these. It was one of the most popular colors of the 60s. I used to pass on cars with the "gator green" interior back in the 80s, as it was too much of a pain in the butt to change it to black. And vinyl paint back then sucked, and would wear off. Nothing wrong with a repop, plus the ones from just dashes use modern materials to keep the dash from getting brittle and warping or cracking unlike a 40 + year old original part.

Just my .02
Matt

Hey Ben try National Moparts up here in Ontario . I. Hauled a 68 vert to them that had green interior . 705 426 2993.

www.beaparts.com new reproduction dash made the same way original were. ~$200 all new. If colors aren't offered on the website call/email to ask if he will dye it. I know they have done that in the past. Might want to dye or match your arm rest pads too.

-
Back