Need a pair of 318 or 340 heads ASAP!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffoni88

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Edit: Not looking for 340 heads, just 318, my bad. ASAP! My wife will be home from her deployment this month, and I need to get this thing put together before she gets back! I have a 74 318. Not looking for anything fancy, so long as the threads are all good and straight on it. If you have some, or know somebody with some (ie a junkyard), please let me know. Pm, respond on here, call my cell phone 925 577 0275. Thanks!

I have a pair in a 73 parts car. Come and pull them and their yours. Easley SC 29642

I've found some good websites with decent prices...now my stupid question of the day is...smog or no smog? It's been a georgia car it's whole life. It had an egr valve on the old intake, does that make it a smogger? I know I know, common sense question, right?

I'm in Savannah, GA with a 74 318. I can pull the heads for $75
scamp.jpg

I'm in Savannah, GA with a 74 318. I can pull the heads for $75
scamp.jpg

Wow, $75?! Ok, here's what I'm going to do. I bought an edelbrock gasket, I'm going to attempt this one more time. If it fails again, then I'll definitely take you up on your offer. I just got it all cleaned up, and ready to put in, so I'll probably know by tomorrow night if I succeed or not. And I'll definitely come pick them up from you...haven't been to Savannah in a while!

Those are IMO good valve covers. My 340 with 1.5 alum rockers currently has 2 of those center breather covers with a breather on each side. If I can get them to fit the 1.5 rocker stroker they will go on with the hose attached to a suction tube in the headers to keep case evacuated.

Tell The wife thanks for me and welcome home.

Actually, if I keep the bolt-ons (power steering, pulleys,distributor, carb and exhaust manifolds) you can have the rest of the motor for $100
Greg Purcell

I have a pair of 318 heads that have about 100miles on them. Clean and ready to install.$50.00. I'm just north of Tampa,Fl

:thumrigh:[QUOTE=gregpurcell; Dammmmmmmmmm is this the original Greg Purcell :cheers::cheers: the legend in mopar parts I haven't seen you for yrs.ill keep you guessing but the next time your at mt.mans maybe ill be there
:salut::salut::wav::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back