Need a storage place for winter!

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
hey guys,

im looking for a place to store my scamp over the winter...it turns out that the man who runs a storage barn for old cars that i was going to bring my car to just passed away and his family is no longer going to be running the business...so now im desperate need of a place to store the scamp over the winter, preferably not too far from me (im in toronto)...does anybody know of any places that do classic car storage for under 100 bucks a month? any and all suggestions are welcome, as im not exactly sure where to look for places like this other than word of mouth

Talk your sister into buying my Aspen, and I'll let store the Scamp at my place for FREE!! ;)

Otherwise, ask around locally. Find someone YOU trust, and ask who THEY trust. Make sure you have fire+theft on the car. I'd hate to see anything happen to that beauty.

Jim

Talk your sister into buying my Aspen, and I'll let store the Scamp at my place for FREE!! ;)

Otherwise, ask around locally. Find someone YOU trust, and ask who THEY trust. Make sure you have fire+theft on the car. I'd hate to see anything happen to that beauty.

Jim

LOL i wish i could talk her into it man, but she wont its too much for her young soul lol....i have a few friends who I am waiting on to see if they know of anywhere...and yes i will definatly be putting fire and theft on it

Matt, check on Kijiji, or any other advertising (newspaper). Affordable winter storage is getting harder to find, all the good farms are being replaced by new developments.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-housin...king-Storage-Spot-25-month-W0QQAdIdZ156431956

Good luck.
Giles

yes giles tell me about it, harder and harder every year...i never thought of kijiji, i will start checking there and hopefully find something

well i found a place...thanks all!

Me an the partner bought 4 of the 53' shipping containers to store are cars in they are really not that bacd . we pay around about 1100,00 dollars apeice nere in So.Ca.

Me an the partner bought 4 of the 53' shipping containers to store are cars in they are really not that bacd . we pay around about 1100,00 dollars apeice nere in So.Ca.

wow thats a lot of money! 1,100.00?

i've seen a few ads on kijiji for ontario but i too am looking for a place for the old scamp to rest for the winter. garage is full up. someone seems to think that the black chevy sitting in there is worth more then the scamp, go figure. lol

-
Back