Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I need a clutch fan blade. I have a deal pending on a shroud.

I would prefer to have the MP 4140063 blade that comes with the viscous fan kit or the OE version ('80s Fifth Avenue) which is pretty much the same thing. (# 4140442) Whichever blade it is, it needs to have the large hole in the center to fit over the clutch. The clutch bolt pattern is 3.25" Pretty sure these are usually five blade.

I may go with a generic Hayden 6 blade but I checked with several local parts stores and none of them seem to have any availability on it. Of course I can get it from Summit but I'd like to see what comes my way here first.

PM with detailed pics and price + shipping to Huntington, NY 11743. Nice parts please!

Thanks,

- Greg

pm if you need pictures it will be tomorrow through cell phone Im not very good at doing this, I have a new clutch 4095704 for $75. I also have a 7 blade fan that it fits on that measures 17 1/2 to 17 3/4 looks like someone trimed it a bit but I used that fan and it worked good for me. Its painted black and ready to be installed. $100 plus shipping for clutch and fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back