Need advice on 65 V200 rear end

-

Copperhead

Reaction score
:shock: I am building a 383 65 Valiant and have some guestions about donor cars for rear ends and disc setups. Does anyone know of a site that can tell me what parts will interchange and fit my 65 V200? What cars will have what I need? Thanks!!

73 to 76 "A" bodies are the best for front Disc conversion. Take everything, master cylinder, proportioning valve, rear brake setup, pertaining to the brakes and upper control arms. If you find one with a 8 1/4 rear, it may hold up to a 383. Big blocks are hard to stuff in an early "A" but you've probably heard that before.

73 to 76 "A" bodies are the best for front Disc conversion. Take everything, master cylinder, proportioning valve, rear brake setup, pertaining to the brakes and upper control arms. If you find one with a 8 1/4 rear, it may hold up to a 383. Big blocks are hard to stuff in an early "A" but you've probably heard that before.
Thanks for the advice 66fs; stuffing the BB is done with a few bad words a little blood and a lot of patience! Thanks again for the help!

-
Back