-
Status
Not open for further replies.

<69DizartGT>

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It doesnt need to be for an A-Body, and it doesnt need to be Posi, although I'd prefer it... In the Tampa Bay area, up to Orlando, and as far south as Naples, but I need one!!! Drum to drum, LMK!!!! PLZ! Also looking for a disc brake conversion for a 69 Dart, lmk ppl, im not afraid of prices, but I need to know! Thanks

I may have a complete front set up, with uppers, prop valve and master.

$350 plus shipping

I've got a disc set up off of a '72 Demon. A arms lower control arms calipers power master ect. Everything but rotors.

Yes the spindles,dust sheilds are there also. They are small bolt pattern hubs.
I removed the rotors because they needed to be replaced. But everything else including the hardware is there.

Yes the spindles,dust sheilds are there also. They are small bolt pattern hubs.
I removed the rotors because they needed to be replaced. But everything else including the hardware is there.

Not to dicourage anyone from buying the disk brake setup...its more for my own knowledge...isnt it better to just invest on a new disk setup kit? are there kits that have everything you need to convert the front end drums to disk? I will have to do that someday...thanks!:read2:

A mechanic told me if im going to want a nice car its better to invest on good brakes than take someone elses "junk" right? half right? or what!? lol

I bought a 8.8 ford rear end from junk yard for 200.00 they are 4;10 gear / pos...rear end and disc brakes. Lot cheaper than 8 3/4. but you do have to cut one side down and run two right axles [shorter then left] and run a ford flange on rear u-joint, cut drive shaft to fit is possible. Also have to weld spring mount plates back on in the right place. I had less then 200.00 total in brakes and machine work doing most of the work my self. I am running late model hemi and need the lower gear to get it revved up. good luck

Not to dicourage anyone from buying the disk brake setup...its more for my own knowledge...isnt it better to just invest on a new disk setup kit? are there kits that have everything you need to convert the front end drums to disk? I will have to do that someday...thanks!:read2:

A mechanic told me if im going to want a nice car its better to invest on good brakes than take someone elses "junk" right? half right? or what!? lol

Nope, I say that's wrong. You are replacing all the wear items anyways. Spindles, shields, brackets, calipers aren't really wear items and good cores are usually as good as new stuff.

I've sold a bunch of these set ups and used them myself. I have no concern about "junk" being put on my car. Most everything I have comes off running, driving cars before they are torn down. It's all inspected prior to install.

lol yes you go find a brake upgrade for cheaper. SSBC wants over800 for theirs basically the same as stock, Wilwood offers one again over 800 and basically the same. of course you can upgrade to an Alterktion but again thats over 4 grand to get a good setup. your choice you can go stock or you can go expensive. I'm going stock for a while then will upgrade.

Hi, I`m in Tampa, have you found what you need,also have a jig to narrow if you don`t, Scot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back