Need an inexpensive electric fuel pump to

-

mokid

Reaction score
prime my carb (TQ) after car sits for a couple weeks. Don't like dumping gas down the intake to get it started (without a lot of 'grinding"). I did this on a 440 and it worked great. Looking for recommendations and suppliers. tks............mk

I use the Edelbrock electric fuel pump for carbs. Make sure The wiring kit is with it or order it in addition. It is sime to instal and wire up. My 13 year old could do it. It does the trick! And it only has a low hum. Unlike the old electric pumps that would vibrate so badly it could get a cheerleader squad off.

prime my carb (TQ) after car sits for a couple weeks. Don't like dumping gas down the intake to get it started (without a lot of 'grinding"). I did this on a 440 and it worked great. Looking for recommendations and suppliers. tks............mk

I bought a small draw through pump at NAPA and wired it in back by the tank when I ran my 'quad, worked like a champ. I think it was around 30 bucks. I wired it to a toggle switch once I was fired up I would turn it off.

I bought a small draw through pump at NAPA and wired it in back by the tank when I ran my 'quad, worked like a champ. I think it was around 30 bucks. I wired it to a toggle switch once I was fired up I would turn it off.

That's what I plan to do. Toggle switch wired so that if I forget to turn it off, it would automatically be off when engine shuts down. I've been told those pumps "push" better than "pull", so I will mount mine near the tank also.

-
Back