Need an opinion...

-

moper

Reaction score
I've got a line on a car.. I'm not in the market for one - but it might be one of those deals that I'd feel bad about not taking advantage of and i feel a certain Karma about running accross it. But- it's a body style I know little about in terms of the market. So for my peace of mind -
What is the marketability of a '64 Belvedere 4dr, factory big block stick? I know price is always a "depends" thing. So I'm not really looking for value. But - what's the cool factor? Anybody know production stats? Any way of telling what engine would have come factory in it? Currently it's got a '69 383HP in it... So how does a car like that sound to "the board"?
And no - no pictures...lol. It's "urban commando" (Primer) with some old bodywork and filler. I don't know more but I'm thinking about going to see it Wednesday.

It's a cool car! The only thing that would sway me though would be price. I picked up an old newyorker with a 413 ran great very little rust 800 cash.

I've only ever seen one... It was a fully restored 426 street wedge car, all block, 4dr stick. It was pretty cool.

Here is what I think is similar, it is a 64 Fury. By brother in law has several of em. The 4 door ones can either be a hardtop or post:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 146
-
Back