[WANTED] Need asap duster bumper

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-71-Plymouth-Duster-Rear-Bumper-Without-Jack-Slots-Triple-Chrome-Plated-AMD-/390570909289?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APlymouth%7CModel%3ADuster&hash=item5aefd71e69&vxp=mtr"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-71-Plymouth-Duster-Rear-Bumper-Without-Jack-Slots-Triple-Chrome-Plated-AMD-/390570909289?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APlymouth%7CModel%3ADuster&hash=item5aefd71e69&vxp=mtr[/ame]

I did look at that one but I also looked at the 18 neutral feedbacks and the 13 negative feedbacks in 1 months time and poor shipping habbits and giving people the run around. The car is in the Philadelphia auto show in 2 weeks and want one by then

I did look at that one but I also looked at the 18 neutral feedbacks and the 13 negative feedbacks in 1 months time and poor shipping habbits and giving people the run around. The car is in the Philadelphia auto show in 2 weeks and want one by then

He's got 144,000 + feedbacks his percentage is still good.

99.1 % of his customers were happy with them

I would have no problem ordering form him.

This place is 100% on their feedback but not cheap

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-68-69-70-71-PLYMOUTH-VALIANT-DUSTER-REAR-BUMPER-TRIPLE-CHROME-SHOW-QUALITY-/121247212914?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3ae5a572&vxp=mtr[/ame]

I will try tri city, the other guy on ebay sorry not paying almost 600 for a bumper when u can get 2 from amd cheaper lol. but thank you for looking. was hoping someone had one around they bought and may not use for awhile, that is how I got my front bumper. I may try I think thay are called bumper boyz ? from cali

I may try I think thay are called bumper boyz ? from cali

Stay away from them. Typically the chrome cracks on these when installed. Also a few years back Carlos (think that is his name) was caught stealing bumpers at Chryslers at Carlisle from vendors who left parts out at night.....

I never heard of an "ASAP Duster".... What trim package was that??? 8)

Tri-City is where I have got all of my bumpers done and never had an issue. I used mine as the cores and got mine back....Not the most expensive but not cheapest either $750 cash for front and rear 71 RR and the same amount for my 74 RR.

if its a show car the AMD are not going to cut it, your just going to have to have them stripped and properly rechromed.

car is not a show car, it is a racecar that was picked by Carlisle to be put into the show, I heard amd has had plating issues the past 2 years ,so I was unsure ya know. the car has fiberglass bumpers on it so I cant rechrome any thing.

1538642_10152162473325469_322502239_n.jpg

Why can't you just leave the glass bumpers on it? It has a Chevy cowl hood anyway, ask for a 71 bumper all 72s had the jack notch hole

because the glass bumpers are in bad condition, and how is it a chevy cowl hood? didn't know a factory car came with a 4 inch cowl. and yes 70 71 are non jack holes and 72 is. atleast it is not a flat cowl. has the bevel just like the duster hoods down the center

chevy blue ;) lol j/k it started off as flame blue.

bumper i believe i will try tri city, but i need to find bumper brackets and core bumper now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back