-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dusterpink

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of tight fit/shortys headers or exhasut manifolds for a 70 duster with a 340 with power steering and column shift. I had hedman longtubes and they dont fit...i tried putting it threw the link and on top of the link and they dont fit... so exhasut manifolds or really tigght headers

Also need a tranny crossmemeber for a 70 duster with a 904

iv got a crossmember and trans mount from a 74 duster auto or 4 speed ..25 plus shipping from antioch cal..rust free.pm for pics.jim

I have a crossmember her just took it off a 70 Duster PM me if you still need one

I have a set of 318 small block exhaust manifoldsfor A-BODY w/ power steering

125.00 for the set + shipping

mopar charlie
727-271-5068

I've got a trans crossmember also, so put me on the list. Came out of a 70 Dart with a 904.

Ken
Edison, NJ

70 cross members are different than later years you need a 67 - 70 with 1/2 inch bolts later are 3/8. Also if you bought the headers new they are now desighned for 73 up Center link , Pitman arm . and Idler arm. I can post pics of the differences of the cross member and the centerlink.

Also Crossmembers are all the same for every trans and every motor. 904, 727, and 4spd. and 3 spd No matter what motor. I have a 67 - 70 with large holes and bolts not drilled . Give others a chance but make sure they are selling you a 67 - 70 with the larger 1/2 inch bolts. If they don't have the factory bolts to go with them they may be drilled.

Thanks guys! I bought a crossmember...

Now I need manifolds... Anyone have a cheap pair of 273/318...just something to get it running... Don't have to be hi po or 340... The junkyard even wanted $$$... Guess I'm used to the ford 302 dime a dozen lol...

I have a 70 318 a-body driver side one and maybe a pass side one too, if you want I can check tonight, wouldn't want much for them, I am in MN but can ship them if needed, shipping might a little expensive, I would ship USPS Parcel Post.

Oldmanmopar I am near Medford nj/cherryhill... About 35 min from philladelpha. Where are you located?

66340 that would be great if you could take a look.

I have a set of 273 A-BODY Exhaust Manifolds

125.00 + shipping for the pair

mopar charlie

Thanks guys! I bought a crossmember...

Now I need manifolds... Anyone have a cheap pair of 273/318...just something to get it running... Don't have to be hi po or 340... The junkyard even wanted $$$... Guess I'm used to the ford 302 dime a dozen lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back