Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a bench seat for a 73 Duster with the seat tracks. I would prefer one for a floor shift manual trans that has the small dip in the center. A regular bench seat will work, cause I have nothing right now. Contact me at [email protected]

i have a nice black front and matching back. back is perfect. the front is nice, but the seams split some on the passenger fold down side. on the back part, not on the butt part. 225.00 for the full set

My shipping info is 127 west felton road Cartersville Ga. 30120. I need an idea on shipping with the price you want for the front bench seat. I have a rear seat that is perfect.

I have a front bench seat fro a 73 Duster auto on column. It is spit on the drivers side top and bottom and the headrests are hard and cracking also. I live in south GA. PM me.

I have a front bench seat fro a 73 Duster auto on column. It is spit on the drivers side top and bottom and the headrests are hard and cracking also. I live in south GA. PM me.

got one you come and get it 1 hour above chatt its yours if you come and take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back