Status
Not open for further replies.

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Barracuda with a 273/904 into an 8.75 rear with a 7260 yoke. I need a driveshaft 49.58 inches from center to center of the U-joints. If anyone can help, please pm me here. Thanks- John

Dirttrack, would you give that thing a measurement and let me know the actual number. If it`s 49.5 I`ll take it. Physixx, still trying to find the exact one and if I can`t I will contact you. Thanks guys.

Nice... you lucked out John. I just had one built because mine was twisted, and vibrated like hell. Cost me 365$ Canadian, ouch!!

I had one shortened by Craft Machine Works in Hampton Va. and they charged me $115.00. The thing shakes like a leaf on a tree so I took it back to them. They claim I bent the yoke putting the u- joint in (lol) and wanted to charge me another $160.00 to install a new yoke in it. I told them to KMA and filed a report with the BBB. So if you live anywhere on the lower Va. peninsula and need a driveshaft worked on, DO NOT go to Craft Machine. Their craftsmanship sucks, they believe they`re infallible, and they are too self-righteous to admit they screwed up. Sorry `bout that. RANT OVER. I`ve seen a driveshaft kit on Mancini for $249.00, it looked like a decent deal and I`ve bought one from them before and was very pleased. I was probably going to go that way if I didn`t find one elsewhere. $365.00 Canadian, in perspective that`s not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back