[WANTED] Need Duster Console

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few, i have 2 wood grain and 2 silver top consoles as well as I have a wood grain style missing the top plate if you wants to do something custom. located in bremerton Wa.

Wow. If you could shoot me some pics, that would be great. I do like both but the better the condition tje easier my choice.

i have a local guy who says he is coming tommorow to get the nicer wood one, i would say the silver top is nicer as is but the wood is just a sticker.

DSCN0379.JPG

DSCN0380.JPG

DSCN0381.JPG

DSCN0382.JPG

it does have the shifter, i probably have the linkage but not sure. 150$ with shifter. i am in the middle of trying to get stuff organized so in a couple of days i might have a better idea of linkage.

i found a box full of auto console shift linkage today, but not sure what pieces go to what body styles so i need to figure out how to tell.

Wow...having tech difficulty on laptop. Anyway, how do you/I call you to set this up? I want the metal console with shift linkage and shifter.
I'm not sure how I give my number on this site. Its long distance so you could give me yours, I'm good either way.

Wow...having tech difficulty on laptop. Anyway, how do you/I call you to set this up? I want the metal console with shift linkage and shifter.
I'm not sure how I give my number on this site. Its long distance so you could give me yours, I'm good either way.

What you will want to do is start a private conversation with him to work out the details of your transaction, the link below explains how.

How to send someone a Private Message & Other info

I have a really nice wood grain top and the chrome is in really good condition, the bottom is black and it would be a few days before I could send pictures the consoles have been put away after Chryslers at Carlisle, it has the glove box button which would be correct for the newer models. I also have a stock shifter which the chrome is about perfect. Thanks Webby.

For the console $200 to $250 and it is really nice, I will look at it again before I determine price. It looks like new compared to those pictures that were sent to you. Shifter I will have to look and see what all I have but the actual shifter is really close to being perfect, I will check the linkage stuff out before I throw a price at you. Sterling is in Northeastern Pa. close to NY and close to NJ. Thanks Webby.

Sorry where is Bremerton I have never heard of it. If you still need one I can send you pictures next week of the console and the shifter. SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND PICTURES SOME PICTURES TO YOU. Thank You Webby.

Sorry where is Bremerton I have never heard of it. If you still need one I can send you pictures next week of the console and the shifter. SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND PICTURES SOME PICTURES TO YOU. Thank You Webby.
Actually, I'm the guy looking to purchase. The other guy in Bremerton is selling as well.

Were they the pictures that were posted, did you buy one yet, would you like me to send some pictures on Monday or Tuesday of a really nice one. Thank You Webby.

Were they the pictures that were posted, did you buy one yet, would you like me to send some pictures on Monday or Tuesday of a really nice one. Thank You Webby.
I'm just a guy looking for a console. Show me what you got and give me a price. I'm a family man on a budget trying to expose my son to mechanics. I'm a mechanic.

Send me your e-mail and on Monday or Tuesday I will send you some pictures of what I have. Do you have all the factory brackets that hold the console and shifter in place, I DO NOT HAVE THEM, THEY GET WELDED ON THE FLOOR OF THE CAR AND THEY NEED TO GO INTO THE CORRECT PLACE FOR EVERYTHING TO LINE UP AND FIT CORRECTLY. Webby.

Yes. Thanks. I'm aware of how to and what to. All I need... is a visual of what you are selling and for how much. Sorry if my use of this site was poor. I'm new.✌

both of my silver top consoles have small cracks in the body plastic. let me know if you are still interested after you see what this guy has to offer. I will adjust the price accordingly if so, good luck

well, every one of my consoles has this or that wrong with it. and the one guy said he had a really nice one so i figured you bought his stuff. I can take pix of what i have if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back