Status
Not open for further replies.

warwagons

November
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to gather parts for my sons' project(62 Lancer). Just down to the v8 mounts! He's going to run a 318/Auto.
If anyone got some that are not "gold plated", please let me know. I'm located in Oregon. I have a very clean set of late 60's sb manifolds, maybe work a trade or ? Thanks

I may have the mounts you are looking for. Let me take some pictures and post them to see if you can use what I have, located in northern California.

Let me know if any of these will work for you.

Mounts.jpg

Those mounts look like the later 273-318 brakets? The brackets I need look very boxy & are for 64-66. Thanks though

Trying to gather parts for my sons' project(62 Lancer). Just down to the v8 mounts! He's going to run a 318/Auto.
If anyone got some that are not "gold plated", please let me know. I'm located in Oregon. I have a very clean set of late 60's sb manifolds, maybe work a trade or ? Thanks

I have a pair with the bisquets. The brackets are powdercoated. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

They are out of a 1966 dodge dart v8 will work on 62 lancer 64 to 66 v8 abodys i have the brackets &rubber part my phone is 828 297 4685 can ship any where in the lower 48 states for 14.00 insurance &delivery confirmation the price is 69.00 plus shiping i take pay pal give me a call leave message will call back

Here is a picture of the mounts you need call 828 297 4685 i am going to take new pictures an sell manifolds seperate call between 8:00 &2:00 of the day eastern standard time i work 2nd shift

100_0551 (Small).JPG

Thanks for the responses!
I may have something lined up here so hold tight. Should know later today and I'll update tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back