Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreysDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,

Going to keep this real simple I have a 69 Dodge Dart with a 318 and I need a DRIVER Exhaust Manifold to work with a TTi Exhaust System. See the below chat and let me know if you have any of the options.

Screen_Shot_2015-12-02_at_12_28_25_PM.png

That chart has a lot of wrongness to it.
I do have a later A Driver Side manifold that is a direct replacement for the 69, but the casting number does not appear there.

i got this from the TTI website so I'm just trying to follow it.... they say the images may not be true and correct

let me clarify... tti only makes their exhaust to certain casting numbers. The exhaust shops we have near me are over priced and crap or over priced. Does anyone agree with $1000 for new exhaust system?

i got this from the TTI website so I'm just trying to follow it.... they say the images may not be true and correct

So how do you know that someone has the wrong manifold? TTI themselves admitted to you the numbers may be wrong.

So how do you know that someone has the wrong manifold? TTI themselves admitted to you the numbers may be wrong.

I said the images may not be true and correct. TTi has stated they make their exhaust systems of specific casting #s.... so if the casting number is not listed i'll need a different manifold with the casting number provided in the above chart.

They list one casting number for all 67-76 cars. There are at least five different numbers, and the ones from 75 and 76 won't even work on earlier heads.
BUT, the head pipe flange shape and position is the same for all of them.
That's where the chart is really screwy

I understand but at least if I have their cast numbers and something is wrong I guess I could return it with picture proof.

I have a 3614368 exhaust manifold dated 3-14-72. NOS I'll part with it for $140. Greg central Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back