Need help identifying this radio delete plate

-

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping that someone could verify what the application is for this part. From what I was able to determine, it’s a radio delete plate for a 70-72 Duster. The P/N on the back of it is 3447864. Can anyone more familiar with this please let me know if it is in fact the radio delete plate? Thanks in advance for any help

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2402.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCN2403.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 101
I’m hoping that someone could verify what the application is for this part. From what I was able to determine, it’s a radio delete plate for a 70-72 Duster. The P/N on the back of it is 3447864. Can anyone more familiar with this please let me know if it is in fact the radio delete plate? Thanks in advance for any help

Ken
Edison, NJ

That plate goes on the bottom of a head rest.

Thanks. I didn't think that it was a delete plate. Too many holes plus the "front" listed on the back of it just didn't make sense.

Ken

Thanks. I didn't think that it was a delete plate. Too many holes plus the "front" listed on the back of it just didn't make sense.

Ken

Here is a picture.

IMG_0907_zpsde846991.jpg

Do you need a nice one to replace the broken one on the head rest that you have?

It was worth a try. You never know. Thanks for the info. At least now I know what it fits and that there isn't a big market for this piece.

Ken

-
Back