-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexmarine

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I can't seem to find any suppliers with new front windshield moulding for my 72 (hard top) Dart. Does anyone know of a place that doesn't have them on back order?

I have heard too that the repos do not fit well, get a set and have them polished. You will save time and effort, and frustration.

I have heard too that the repos do not fit well, get a set and have them polished. You will save time and effort, and frustration.
The new ones (that are back ordered) are close to $300.00. I'm going to look into getting them polished.

The new ones (that are back ordered) are close to $300.00. I'm going to look into getting them polished.
I have friend that has a complete set off 69 dart dont know if they are the same front back both sides and quarter has been professional straighten and polish he was talking about putting up for sale

I have friend that has a complete set off 69 dart dont know if they are the same front back both sides and quarter has been professional straighten and polish he was talking about putting up for sale
The Classic Industries catalog says they are the same. Let me see how much it costs to have mine done around here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back