NEED HELP w/1970 Dart quarter window felt/seals

-

76orangewagon

Reaction score
I need help trying to find the quarter window felt or seals that attach to the inside metal panel (pic 2) into the 8 slots (pic 1) and goes against the glass. All I can seem to find are the rubber seals (pic 3) that look like the outer seal. If any Dart experts can help out I would appreciate it. I do not need the 8 piece set since all the other seals are new and in place.

thanks

Attachments

• dart 013.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 293
  • dart 014.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 258
  • $(KGrHqJHJFEFBmYN(WkqBQkilu7H)Q~~60_57.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 278
I got mine from a member here, but I believe it was an 8 piece kit from year one. I just tried to find it but their web store is screwing up right now. I don't know if you can break the set up or not though.

I got mine from a member here, but I believe it was an 8 piece kit from year one. I just tried to find it but their web store is screwing up right now. I don't know if you can break the set up or not though.

Yea,
I really dont want to spend $$$$ for a complete set when all the others were replaced and have never seen the outside of a garage before I got the car.
Thanks

They are called cat whiskers... give Dante's a call. They were really helpful with getting me the stuff I needed.

I bought the complete set from classic industries it wasnt that expensive at all as i recall. You can also get the 20% it seems almost anytime. I would give you my origionals if intersted, I think they were useable but not perfect. Thats why i bought new ones.

-
Back