Need hole plug

-

Burntorange70

Reaction score
On the door below the door lock there is a hole. On the driver side there is a plug but the one on the pass side is gone. Does anyone know where I can find one at. Thank you for any help.

100_6067.jpg

100_6069.jpg

I get things like that and door panel clips at the same place I buy my paint ... might check with the auto paint supply store

Thank you for you help outlaw. On a side note I thought I would show you my int progres. What do you think?

100_6070.jpg

100_6072.jpg

Check this out I am looking for ways to liten my car up and came up with this. It is only worth a 1/4 to 1/2 pound but cost me nothing but time. I want my car to look stock at a glance at the int and ext but have good performance as well. Any one try this or have other segestions for making a car litter. I am not talking the usual ways ie aluminum heads or fiberglass body parts but like the pic's.

100_6074.jpg

100_6075.jpg

I'm missing that same plug, also on the passenger side. Weird! I need to check my parts car to see if it has them. If it has both, maybe I can send you one.

Interior looks awesome by the way. I have all the stuff to redo mine, waiting for warmer weather.

I'm missing that same plug, also on the passenger side. Weird! I need to check my parts car to see if it has them. If it has both, maybe I can send you one.

Interior looks awesome by the way. I have all the stuff to redo mine, waiting for warmer weather.

I went to my local Sears Hardware center and they had those plugs in stock! They sell a selection of hard plastic plugs. The down side is they only come in black. Also cost about .12 each....

As a side note: It may be worth your time to travel to a well-stocked Sears Hardware for all your fastener needs. My local Sears has a fantastic fastener selection! Black phosphate...Zinc....Stainless Steel....Bolt Head...Allen Head....EVERY type of locking nut & washers. Plus all the "little" do-dads you might need, such as cotter pins, hair-pin clip, blind-nut clips, etc.

Thank you for the offer. I think I will try fastback's suggestion though. Be careful removing thous things. The rubber mite be no good after 30 some years and you might end up pulling the back off of it. If that happens you might try super glueing it to the other door panel.

-
Back