-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
So my wife and I bought my 8 year old son a 4 drawer tool box for his room as a bedside table for Christmas, to be used as storage. Something he can use as he gets older as maybe a starter tool box.

I went on the hunt locally for some hot rod parts decals. All the ones on my tool box, and shop fridge were earned by me over the years. As far as new unstuck decals I can give him, I'm completely decal less. Even asked an old drag racer buddy. Nothing. I wanted him to feel a little more like dad if he had parts stickers to decorate it to personalize it and make it feel a bit more lived in.

I wish I had thought about asking the collective sooner before Christmas so he could have decorated it on Christmas morning, but I just didnt think of it. So heres the question, anybody here in the fabo realm have 1 or a couple spare cool parts stickers on the shelf your willing to drop in an envelope and donate to the cause? I know it wont make it here before Christmas. Too late for that.

Please PM me if you can
Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Tons of them on ebay for cheap. Nobody can get them to you by Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Bodyperson, I dont expect anybody to get them here by the 25th. The few ebay sellers I found wanted $4-$5 per decal. I was pretty shocked since whatever ones I didnt use over the years, I would just give away myself. One place had a whole bunch of em 25 in all. All 25 were printed on 1 single 8x11 sheet of paper. So that makes em a tad bigger than model car sized. I just figured if anybody had 1 or a few real ones on a shelf collecting dust, if they wouldent mind putting them in an envelope and sending them to me.

Last edited:
I have these I'll donate to him! They're all very large (as big as your hand)
ran outta room on my box and my solvent tank.

decals.jpg

So my wife and I bought my 8 year old son a 4 drawer tool box for his room as a bedside table for Christmas, to be used as storage. Something he can use as he gets older as maybe a starter tool box.

I went on the hunt locally for some hot rod parts decals. All the ones on my tool box, and shop fridge were earned by me over the years. As far as new unstuck decals I can give him, I'm completely decal less. Even asked an old drag racer buddy. Nothing. I wanted him to feel a little more like dad if he had parts stickers to decorate it to personalize it and make it feel a bit more lived in.

I wish I had thought about asking the collective sooner before Christmas so he could have decorated it on Christmas morning, but I just didnt think of it. So heres the question, anybody here in the fabo realm have 1 or a couple spare cool parts stickers on the shelf your willing to drop in an envelope and donate to the cause? I know it wont make it here before Christmas. Too late for that.

Please PM me if you can
Thanks
Matt
Kool idea....

I have this one I can mail you, and I will check the shop for others.
PM me your address.

FBBO.jpg

Cool. Thank you!!!
PM sent

Hey Matt,

I'll have to look. I think I have an Edelbrock sticker from the carb and intake from my Fury build (the first build, so it's been a while). If I find it, I'll put in the box with the other things I left off from Patrick's reference set.
Have you thought or want any magnets? I've got 2-3 Rock Auto Mopar magnets.
Also, if you know anybody that has one of those Cricut printers, they can custom make you stickers. Lisa has been asking for one for few years. She doesn't know it, but she's getting one for Christmas, not sure exactly how they work, but you set up what you want to make, use appropriate paper (or other materials) and print them out. She's wanted one to do her crafts. I talked to buddy at work and he said the more expensive version ($400) will actually engrave on wood, leather, metal. etc. He said some guys use them and engrave gun parts, tools, etc. IDK, never looked that deep into them and had already ordered her the "cheaper version" ($200-ish), so no tools or guns custom engraved for me, unless she really does well with this first one, then might upgrade later.
Just my .02,
Dan

Sure thanks Dan!! We can stick some rock magnets on his tool box. I have some duplicates on the shop fridge I'm planning on putting in his stocking. Along with the pre requisite hot wheels cars.

He's gonna need a bigger tool box! lol BTW Put his name and address under a sticker. If it ever gets stolen you can prove its his!

Wow!!! Thank you for the response!!! To all that have replied and are sending these decaIs to me for my son to have, my wife and i appreciate it very much.

I think I am all stickered out now. Again thank you to everybody who donated their stickers and decals I think he will have plenty to decorate his tool box/bedside table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back