[WANTED] Need hot rod parts stickers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome idea.

When I was his age me and a couple friends would ride our bicycles to a shop outside of town that would give us a few every now and then. I remember getting STP stickers every time!!

Thanks 66fs , and a big thank you to everybody who sent stickers for my son. We will sticker it up and make it a Fabo worthy tool box.

A picture of my toolbox decals from when I was a teenager.

P1010010.JPG

I recieved some more stickers saturday. Again thank you to all who sent them. As soon as all are recieved, we sticker it up, then I will post pix.

I think all the stickers showed up today. Thank you everybody. I have a bunch of stuff to run and do w my son after work today, so I am not going to show him the stickers or tell him yet, because he will do this until we can get back home

beating-a-dead-horse.png

Ok, I finally layed these all out. Thank you so much guys!!!!! I just dont know what to say. We are gonna get this box stickered all up. Theres gonna be plenty and plenty of leftovers. Is there anybody on there that has a son or daughter who wants the extras after we are done? Heres tonight so far. We had to stop since it was almost his bedtime.

20210104_190115.jpg

20210104_194332.jpg

20210104_203143.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back