Need interior photos

-

22dog22

Reaction score
Hi all, I am working on putting the interior back into my 69 cuda notchback, it was all a part when I bought it about 3 years ago, have installed some the interior, carpet, center console, door sill mouldings, kick panels, I am looking for good photos of the rear area where the floor carpet meets the inside of the q-panel the trim panels inside/seat area , is there a lower trim moulding that holds the carpet down under the rear seat? and how does the carpet get finished at the wind lace? can any supply photos, information please

Attachments

• interior photos 001.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 321
  • interior photos 002.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 310
  • interior photos 003.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 286
you should have another little sill piece that attaches with screws. It's a continuation of the one you've shown.

hi, I have a product called ez cool automotive insulation, I got a 4' x 50', from a place called harbor supply,http://www.lobucrod.com, 150 oak ct springtown tx 76082 phone 617 523 0940 seems to be a good not best type, as far ar the moulding I am looking for , do you have a photo for what it should look like ? and does any one have a pair to sale?

hi, I have a product called ez cool automotive insulation, I got a 4' x 50', from a place called harbor supply,http://www.lobucrod.com, 150 oak ct springtown tx 76082 phone 617 523 0940 seems to be a good not best type, as far ar the moulding I am looking for , do you have a photo for what it should look like ? and does any one have a pair to sale?

I may have them off of a 68 fastback, don`t remember if I used them of not, comepletly redone the back interior, had to put a 6 pint cage in it to stiffen it up-----bob

From looking at your photos, it sure looks like there is some sort of trim already screwed in place. Lift up the edge of your carpet. There is a short stainless trim piece that slides under the edge of the sill plate and then attaches to where those screws are at the bottom of that panel. Did someone paint yours black and leave it in place? Hard to tell....

I agree with Rob, looks like the sill trim is already there, under the carpet instead of on top. I can take pics of mine tomorrow and post.
I do have a passenger side piece if you do need one though.

Here are a couple pics for your reference. Hope they help.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1271.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 211
thanks all , you where correct the trim was already there, I can't see for looking!! took it off cleaned it up and work out fine thanks all for help/photos!!

-
Back