Need Members car photo for a Banner for toolmanmike

-
I did notice that one of the members will have TWO banners hanging in the garage...hummmmm Keith BTW: hope you are feeling better...

No I didn't but that's pretty funny...anything else you notice there Keith?...lol

3 early a-bodies, 2 are 1966's, and in this banner my car has the Direct Connction plate where the other has the cool one that you made with my username instead!

(from my Class of 73 grammar) 66 Rules! LOL tmm

LOL...we can thank the toolmanwife for that...

I need to explain, back in 73 when I was a senior in high school, our favorite saying was "73 Rules". If it didn't 'RULE' it "sucked" LOL Our second favorite saying was "72 Sucks" LOL (It was a 70's thing) tmm

I need to explain, back in 73 when I was a senior in high school, our favorite saying was "73 Rules". If it didn't 'RULE' it "sucked" LOL Our second favorite saying was "72 Sucks" LOL (It was a 70's thing) tmm
Sent you an email Mike

Just an aside from the English major in me, but shouldn't "Enthusiast" be plural? The rest of the site name might also be a good idea for those who've never heard of FABO. ForABodies.com is a **** site.

Just an aside from the English major in me, but shouldn't "Enthusiast" be plural? The rest of the site name might also be a good idea for those who've never heard of FABO. ForABodies.com is a **** site.

Dang you're good! Mike put that in there just to see if you are on your toes....and you were. (so was Mrs. toolmanmike) You two scare me! Mike

-
Back