Need new mufflers

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have Flowsuckers on my Dart and hate them! 2-1/2 TTI exhaust with H-pipe and I want to change them to the Magnaflows or a Thrush turbos. I am also considering the Magnalow knock-offs on ebay. This thing is really loud and my neighbors have made comment and one of them being a cop about the car so loud. Will the Magnaflos or cheapies quiet it down, or should I just go with the turbo's?

I have thrush turbos on my cuda they sound great not to loud but doesn't sound like a prius either and have a good rumble to them especially when you open her up.

My vote goes to the Dynomax Super Turbos. They sound mellow at idle and cruise but rumble when you put your foot into it. My brother had a set on his 408 Dart.

Ultra Flos,long case.Personal experience.11 to 1 421 Pontiac.Big roller,Big heads.Quiet at idle,and up to 3000.Build ,very similar to 340's build.340,.030" build.Actual 10.8 neasure compression.narrow lobe center Crower roller.256/262@ .050.Nastier than hell ,with Magnaflows.Swapped to short case Ultra-Flo's.Quiet ,with a 3" exhaust,before the axle.

-
Back