Need Opinions

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I use my IPhone 5s for photos, On my computer screen they always look fuzzy and hazy to me.. anybody have some input on this? I would like to know if im the only one.... it would be awesome if somebody could post a screen shot of their screen just to show.. thanks a lot in advance for anything,

Attachments

• cjk.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 180
  • hdfj.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 150
  • unnamedgjj.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 152
Check your lens and make sure it's clean. My iPhone 5S has a 8 megapixel camera, same as my $400 Canon Sureshot. The camera is a little bit easier to steady while taking a picture though.

Check your lens and make sure it's clean. My iPhone 5S has a 8 megapixel camera, same as my $400 Canon Sureshot. The camera is a little bit easier to steady while taking a picture though.

The picture looks great while on the camera roll.. It's just when posting here

Here's a screenshot of already posted so you can see what I am looking at

Attachments

• image-3649257952.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 94
must be on your end your screen shot looks ok to me....but then again i am blind in one ear and cant see out the other

Hmm.. No just on my camera roll the pictures look beautiful but on my pc and on here they look horrible to me... They kind look like they have a haze on them and aren't clear pictures

Try taking the pic outside in the sun. It maybe the lighting that's throwing you off.

Need opinions?

The best one I can think of is that you should sell me that car.

I think I know what your talking about.

When I have nice big clear pics of my car (on my computer) and then I post them here, they get a little fuzzy.

When you use the "attach files" function here to load your pics, they will get resized and then you loose some of the definition.

I used to get around this by hosting my pics on photobucket and then using a direct link to my pics there.
But now I think photobucket has started "resizing" photos that you store there too, cause when I look at them there, or after linking to them here, they look a little fuzzy.

I need to find a new photo hosting website that doesn't automatically resize your photos.

-
Back