NEED PAIR of SBP (5x4) 14" wheels 6-8" Wide. Cheap and ugly is fine!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I desperately need a good deal on a PAIR of 14 inch SBP 6-8" steel wheels. Don't care what they look like. I am covering them with full hubcaps. They just need to be ready to roll and stay together for 3 years.
(5x4" or 101.6mm only please)

I am OPEN to wheel adapters but would rather not - plus, I have never seen any that go from 101.6mm to 114.3 so that's not going to happen.

Wheel adapters that go from 4" to 4 1/2" are available. There are used ones floating around and some company has the new billett aluminum also. I am thinking it is Summit.

Here is a set of the early style that is on eBay right now but the billett is a much stronger product from what has been posted.

NOTE...THESE ADAPT TO 5" ON 5" and this is just a sample picture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHEEL-ADAPT...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d0b3e06a6&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!)kE9s4Z+lP9BRW2Plp)k!~~60_1.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 239
K car rims bolt onto an sbp pattern car, btw. might be something to consider if you after cheap, only.

K car rims are 100mm and offset for front wheel drives. While you may be able to get them on they will not seat correctly on the lug nuts/studs. If 100mm wheels worked correctly we would have no problems finding wheels.

You are going to have a hard time finding small 5 on 4 inch bolt pattern steel wheels in in 6 to 8 inch that are "cheap" because Ma Mopar only made 4 and 5.5 inch as far as I ever knew. Hey good luck Though.

K car rims are 100mm and offset for front wheel drives. While you may be able to get them on they will not seat correctly on the lug nuts/studs. If 100mm wheels worked correctly we would have no problems finding wheels.

sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, it was kind of a snide remark anyhow did notice that some voyager van rims and 100 mm silly spares did fit on the 64 valiant parts car i had when rolling it around. the fwd rims have a weird offset, anyway.
1 in = 25.4 mm
4 in = 101.6 mm

sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, it was kind of a snide remark anyhow did notice that some voyager van rims and 100 mm silly spares did fit on the 64 valiant parts car i had when rolling it around. the fwd rims have a weird offset, anyway.
1 in = 25.4 mm
4 in = 101.6 mm

You didn't offend me at all, it is a saftey issue should someone take your post seriously. What concerns me is that someone might do this and cause someone to get seriously hurt or killed.

100$ you pay to ship I have had these above 150mph. No problem with rims one new 125$ tire on it .and other is not good but holds air and drives so what's up shipping shouldbe 50/70$ so any way let me know please

Attachments

• IMAG0708.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back