Need Part # for aluminum master cylinder

-

zoltan c

65Fish
Reaction score
I went down to my local part store (Lordco) and ordered a master cylinder for a 85 Dodge diplomat (that is what I read will work for this application) to use for the 11.75 inch disk brake swap on my 65 cuda. The master cylinder I received is not the aluminum one. Anyone can tell me a part number that my parts guy can cross reference? I know that Mopar Performance makes two different master cylinders one with a 15/16" bore size (P5249270) and one with a 1 1/32" bore size (P5249271) but those numbers don't cross reference to anything that Lordco carries. I'm trying to get a better price from my local part store(I have an account with them with a good discount).
I need the original Chrysler part # for the aluminum master cylinder, I believe they were on 79 and up cars and they had the larger bore size(1 1/32").
Thanks in advance!

i had the same problem.. it was hit or miss on the alum ones.. they couldn't tell me if they ordered one weather or not it would be alum or not

Go to Moparts.com find the race parts for sale. There's a post selling a master with the adapter for I think $68 plus shipping. They're being sold by rick ehrenberg from Mopar Action magazine. Seemed like a good deal. I didn't need one, I already have one.

I really want to find a local source for this. I need a part #. Anybody? Please.
I have tracked down the exact same MC that is same as the p5249271. They are from centric parts. Part number is: ce130.63028. Aluminum. A beautiful piece. It was 60.00 U.S. including shipping.

-
Back