Need pics of a DC big block k-frame

-

69GT

Reaction score
If someone here could post a couple of pictures of an original Direct Connection spool mount big block k-frame, I would appreciate it. I would like to see the underside as well as the top. Thanks in advance.

If someone here could post a couple of pictures of an original Direct Connection spool mount big block k-frame, I would appreciate it. I would like to see the underside as well as the top. Thanks in advance.

How about a real big block K frame that came from a 67 A-Body? it would require the idler arm bracket to be changed or the use of a 67 A-Body idler arm. Not a spool but a factory Mopar part. PM if this strikes your fancy and I will give you details. This is not mine.

Attachments

• 1967 A Body K Frame 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 163
  • 1967 A Body K Frame.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 157
Thanks, but I specifically need to see pics of a DC big block spool mount frame.

Thanks, but I specifically need to see pics of a DC big block spool mount frame.

I got one I bought to use with the 440 I was going to put in my car. Ended up with a 340 instead.

Just what are you looking for? I got some pictures but didn't find them, so I can take some more next time I'm over where it is stored

also anyone wanting one I will sell it, Make offer, powder coated black and never used

If someone could post a picture of just the underside of a DC k-frame it would help.

-
Back