Need prayers my dad

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
guys and gals i dont ask for much but i really need everyones prayers my dad has been fighting a up hill battle with cancer now hers got to have open heart surgery in the morning i am really worried and scarce , i love him with my whole heart and i dont want to loose him . hes been a mopar guy for 60 plus years hes 69 years old hes has a really rough time the last 10 years and it gets worestas time goes on . i ve been builting him a really nice 63 sport fury like i did my red car Duster , i just want to finished it for him to make one last trip with me . hes a vet serve in us navy as a seabee beacher unit and hes a great big family guy and he helps everyone he can sometimes he puts his self in a pinch but thats the way my dads does hes the best daddy in the world sorry for all this but lets all pray for my dad , they call him big carl thanks everybody michael

Many prayers sent from my family for Big Carl.. I really hope you guys get to do that trip...

...........My prayers go out to you guys........hope big Carl gets thru this with flying colors and a speedy recovery.......he's looking forward to the cruise..........kim.........

Our thoughts and prayers to both Big Carl and your entire family. Hang in there and be strong for your dad.

I really feel for ya! Prayers sent for your dad's success with his operation and cancer. I do hope all goes well and you and your dad see the project through and get to enjoy it.

We will be praying for your Dad, Big Carl, for a very
sucessful surgery tomorrow...... and be strong for him too.
We'll be thinking about you Mike. Dodge33:prayer::prayer:

Prayers sent for Big Carl's health and good times ahead. Keep your thoughts positive for your Dad.

guys and gals i dont ask for much but i really need everyones prayers my dad has been fighting a up hill battle with cancer now hers got to have open heart surgery in the morning i am really worried and scarce , i love him with my whole heart and i dont want to loose him . hes been a mopar guy for 60 plus years hes 69 years old hes has a really rough time the last 10 years and it gets worestas time goes on . i ve been builting him a really nice 63 sport fury like i did my red car Duster , i just want to finished it for him to make one last trip with me . hes a vet serve in us navy as a seabee beacher unit and hes a great big family guy and he helps everyone he can sometimes he puts his self in a pinch but thats the way my dads does hes the best daddy in the world sorry for all this but lets all pray for my dad , they call him big carl thanks everybody michael

You got it... Prayers for big Carl, the family and the medical proffesionals.

Prayers sent Mike, my dad had his triple bypass around 4 years ago and that part has been good. Other health issues have slowed him down since then but his surgery went well. God bless to you and Big Carl

-
Back