Need Prayers

-

70dartks

Reaction score
Hi everyone its been awhile since i have posted anything here but I need your help! My wife gave birth to our second child ( 2nd daughter ) a month ago. When she was born she had breathing complications and was in the nicu for a week on a ventilator. She recovered from that 100% and she is home now. The other problem is we took her for her 2nd checkup on monday and the doctor thinks there is a good chance she has down syndrome! Please pray for her!!!! Thankyou!

Prayer's on there way for her and your family to stay strong

Hi everyone its been awhile since i have posted anything here but I need your help! My wife gave birth to our second child ( 2nd daughter ) a month ago. When she was born she had breathing complications and was in the nicu for a week on a ventilator. She recovered from that 100% and she is home now. The other problem is we took her for her 2nd checkup on monday and the doctor thinks there is a good chance she has down syndrome! Please pray for her!!!! Thankyou!
Definitly in my talks with the big guy in the sky...............hang in there!

as a father of a 14 month old that i cherish, i send my prayers to you and your family.

- jason

Prayers out to you and the family! Praying for your daughter to have a full lifetime of good health and happiness!

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Cherish everyday with your daughter...and remember, god doesn't give us more than he knows we can handle.

God Bless your special angel and your family.

Prayers from Texas to you and your family and especially your new :angel13: ...... please keep us posted.

I've been in your shoes . My daughter is 22 months now , but she had breathing problems when she was born and her mother had severe complications . I almost lost them both . The doctor thought my daughter may have had a mental handycap after wards , but she has made a full recovery and is doing great , so hang in there . With god on your side anything is possible . My prayers are with you . God bless .

-
Back