Need Radiator...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a radiator 8) I hope some one jumps in here and knows what you need.:read2:

Look what happened to me driving up the drive way Friday:bootysha:
But I have a replacement in my other old primer truck
There is about 8 holes in this one when the welds broke loss driving up the hill

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 120.jpg

Bill I don't know if you want stock or aftermarket but Summit has great deals on Griffin's if aftermarket will do. I just put on in my father-in-laws car and it works great. Only thing I had to have done was have mounts tig welded on the sides. All together it was about $210 total price for the radiator and brackets welded on. Hard to beat for new. Looks great too. If your interested look at the top of the parts for sale page and in the "stickies" there's a post with a coupon for 10% off from Summit.

I'd like stock Fishy if i can scare one up. They came stock in a 68 GTX with the 440. Mike, There's a old man in Mammoth Spring that fixes those radiators for like $30 if you dont find what your looking for. He'll fix it while you wait.
Small Block

I wouldn't even consider a 40 yr old radiater, especially with a fresh engine.
Extreme temp swings are the worst enemy of an engine.

I wouldn't even consider a 40 yr old radiater, especially with a fresh engine.
Extreme temp swings are the worst enemy of an engine.

Who says he not going to have it RECORED ?? For a stock RESTO some people must HAVE the correct part numbers ... how about answering the guys question INSTEAD of TELLING him what to do when it's NOT what he wants ???

Who says he not going to have it RECORED ?? For a stock RESTO some people must HAVE the correct part numbers ... how about answering the guys question INSTEAD of TELLING him what to do when it's NOT what he wants ???

So did my comment kncok you out of a radiater sale or you just having a crappy Monday ?
Those type of flame backs will cause me to leave a forum. I cant play. sorry

Dont get your panties waded up guys. If the radiator aint no good we'll know long before it does any damage. Now...i need a radiator with those numbers....anybody ?
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back