Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey there gang... Recently bought an 8 and 3/4 rear for my Dart. I have everything to start this winters project of changing from the 7 and 1/4 to an 8 and 3/4 except the shock plates. They werent with the rear end when I got it.. My budget for the hot rod this winter has already been stretched very thin acquiring all my parts. I have seen them on ebay, but the people there are looking for a pile of money... at any rate, if anyone has a set for a reasonable price let me know.. to be honest I am trying to keep it at $40 or less (since I still have to have the u-bolts made), plus shipping.. If anyone can help out, let me know.. thanks

Thanks for the info, but I had read that.. from what I can tell.. any A and B body with either an 8 3/4 or 8 1/4 will have the right shock plates.. basically anything with an 8 3/4 will work, with the exception of the E bodies.. those shock plates are differant

If a tec will jump in here and let me know if these will work I will send them to
SpeedracerX for shipping they was Put in my old 1/8 mile truck.
8 1/4

mail 010.jpg

mail 011.jpg

Thanks grumpuscreature
I went out to check the shock plates and compared
them to my 8 3/4 A body and they are not a match the
shock location and the plate is different
Sorry SpeedracerX

well replacement 016.jpg

well replacement 015.jpg

I used some off a c-body. shocks sit at a little diff angle, but bolted right up and works perfectly.

food for thought.

-RPM

I just bought some on moparts.com under the tranny and diff. forum from swgr70 in oklahoma for 50.00, he bead blasted and cleaned them up like new, and sent promptly.

I have a set SpeedracerX. These are the extra rare ones that go for big bucks lol. I will let you have them just pay shipping.

Fred B

ones for a 8 1/4 should work on a 8 3/4 also, that is what I was told and what I will be trying to use

spedracerx,
i have two sets 25.00 plus shipping.
i live in northeastern pa..
let me .
later

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back