Need some help under the hood with everything!

-

360Duster75

Reaction score
Ok so i am finally around to getting some more things for my 75 Duster 360 and now am stuck. Does anyone have a list or a link to a website with all of the electrical sensors on it? I have a new Ignition control and getting a new ignition ballast but have no idea of the names or part numbers of the others. So anything would help. Also i am not running AC (yet) and not running the emmisions on it either.

THANKS A MILLION!! So this is all i need to have this all hooked up and ready and i can go.

THANKS A MILLION!! So this is all i need to have this all hooked up and ready and i can go.

the ballast connectors on the harness have locating pins on them. sometimes they get broken off and its possible to put one on upside down. just make sure they are plugged into the ballast the correct way. dont ask me how i know LOL

also, make sure the Ignition box and the Voltage Regulator are thoroughly grounded to the body. the bolts that mount them are the ground, so you want good contact between the cases and the body. dont forget all your other grounds, battery to block to body

I have a lot better suggestion. Twenty bucks is about 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of a repop shop manual. You buy a shop manual "on CD" and then you can reprint pages, blow them up, do whatever. AND you'll have the ENTIRE car and electrical system documented, not just the wiring.

Sweet!! I pretty much know how to do almost everything else just the wiring and electrical connectors under the hood that have me lost

-
Back