need some help with my truck

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Thought my shifter needed adjusting and when I got under it to adjust it noticed the reason it was out of adjustment was the cab mounts are collapsing

have been looking for new cab mounts but looks like Im out of luck

so anyone live near a salvage yard with RUST FREE vehicles that might have 94-02 Dodge Ram trucks?

I have a 1995 Dodge 2500 extended cab 4x4 with cummins diesel

NEED BOTH FRONT CAB MOUNTS

View attachment DSC06839.jpg

View attachment DSC06840.jpg

left side front mount

View attachment DSC06841.jpg

View attachment DSC06842.jpg

right side front mount

View attachment Xtowrig.jpg

why I have it

View attachment truckR.jpg

damn shame I cannot drive it till I get it fixed

View attachment truckL.jpg

Let me do some looking here in Northeast Arkansas WildCat daddy :D

there is one near here in So Cal. Let me look. PM me and ill go get them. looks like I will have to cut them out. Is that right? MT

Wow! From what I am seeing!! These things need to be repoped or fabed WildCAT.

I can get what you need PM me. MT

Thanks Tim

He checked local pick a part and is going to get them for me

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

While I was talking to Tim on the phone we had Dart at a cruise in at Mike Linnings. It is put on by the Ocalona Street Rod club and Waky 103.5 radio station. They pick one car as the best, tonight as Sue and I were getting ready to leave the DJ from WAKY comes over and said he picked my car. There were several hundred cars there and really nice cars but they picked mine.

View attachment image.jpg

Plus had 3 guys wanting it. Had offer to trade for street rod and cash, another guy had a 64 plymouth 426 street wedge 4 speed car that tried to trade the wife will I was gone, (that one could be interesting) and another has 35 cars and wondered if I would be interested in a trade

Here is what I got today MT

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 114
THANK YOU Mopar Tim

Great group of people here to help out!

After trying to find aftermarket cab mount these should be as good or better than aftermarket mounts.

They look perfect in the picture

Thanks again!

THANK YOU Mopar Tim

Great group of people here to help out!

After trying to find aftermarket cab mount these should be as good or better than aftermarket mounts.

They look perfect in the picture

Thanks again!

You are welcome. They are in the mail! :burnout:Tim

This worked out great :cheers: Thank you Tim :glasses7:and Congratulations WildCat :glasses7: The DJ picked the best ride there brother :cheers:

This worked out great :cheers: Thank you Tim :glasses7:

We are all in this world together, we need to look out for one another when we can. My pleasure. hope it won't be too tough to install, looks like a *****!:burnout: MT

We are all in this world together, we need to look out for one another when we can. My pleasure. hope it won't be too tough to install, looks like a *****!:burnout: MT

So true Tim, and I know the member you are helping, he is good folks for sure, I agree it looks like it will be :D

-
Back