need some help

-

1qwikScamp

Reaction score
i am going to build me a bad 318.i have some hogged out x heads , good 318 block and i am going to buy a 4 inch crank.i am needing some dome pistons 12 to one or 11.5 to one if any one can point me in the right direction i would apreciate some help.i have many connections so if any one know of a company or supplier that makes them/sells them

and also how much horse power do you guys think it will make i plan on running a 4speed with 3.55 gears about .510 lift cam and a victor intake with a good holley

Diamonds gota dish or flat top catalog number. No domes tho. They may be able to do aspecial dome tho. Worth a call.

Wiseco will make anything you can dream up and the pistons come with pins and locks. Give them a call and tell them what you are trying to do. Then sit back and wait 3 to 4 weeks. For what it's worth, you will need a 5cc dish or flat tops with that much valve notch to get 11.5 to 1 with a 4" stroke and a 3.97" bore with 64cc chambers and 0 deck. Their number is 800-321-1364. Hope this helps.

-
Back