Status
Not open for further replies.

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for 2 'Duster' emblems for the front fenders. I'm also looking for a passenger side mirror. I don't need remote but I need the style pictured. It's the fixed style mirror, not the one with the swivel portion.

There are holes drilled in my passenger door for a mirror but there is no mirror. My car isn't coded for a passenger side mirror so I assume the holes were drilled by the past owner. I want dual sport chrome mirrors eventually but I can't afford that right now so I'm hoping to just pretty much get a matching mirror for the passenger side and to cover the holes. Cheaper the better for these parts would be awesome because I'm on a strict budget with not much money. Let me know what you got!:-D

PAD03587.jpg

Also, I have an original used TUFF wheel that I got for free from a friend. I'm going to put into my Duster. However all I have is the wheel. A horn pad is on the way. I need the rest of the stuff like the mounting hardware and whatnot. I don't know exactly what all I need so if you can help me out in that aspect I'd appreciate it.

passengers.jpg
your looking at 100 bucks on ebay for a new one to match the one in the picture. but it is not remote. I finally bought one and installed it on my 69 dart real nice .

I've got a nice set of sport mirror you can have for 125.00 plus shipping
I took them apart to have them rechromed but never got around to it, not great mirrors but good drivers, they have no glass
if interested email me [email protected]
I can send pics

Sorry to hijack the thread, but how is your repro mirror, 169dart4y? Is the body metal or plastic? I have seen them listed on E-bay, but the sellers will not respond to my question regarding metal or plastic.

Thanks,

BlindSquirrel

Back in the day many owners would buy a part store generic mirror for the right side ( see around the pontoon, whatever ). I mention this because you may buy a factory right hand mirror and find its mounting doesn't match or even cover both the holes ( seen that before ). I dont mean to muddy the water here but I dont want to offer up a mirror that you can't useeither.
The repop mirrors I have seen are potmetal like OEM but their chrome finish is to bright . They scream repop to the looker, especially if only one is added.
Do yourself a favor and buy 1 used or 2 new rallye mirrors. First check the footprint on your door. Good luck
ps I just bought a used right mirror for a 96 Camry off ebay. It is plastic , fits perfect, and already painted the correct worn green. The freakin electric plug doesn't match !
Havin fun yet ?

Got a deal on the emblems so I no longer need those. I'll measure the holes on the door regarding the mirror.

The repo non remote mirror I bought for 99 + shipping on ebay is great . metal real nice chrome . It was worth ever bit of what I paid . I would recommend them, Looks identical to my original 69.

Im sure I have the mirror here somewhere.I'll find it and p.m you. Best part is Im in Trail B.C!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back