Need some prayers

-

wheelsup73

Reaction score
My wife Lisa who drives the 73 dodge Dart wheelstander had a stroke on wed night at the racetrack. The paramedics were at the track loaded her up in the ambulance and took her to the hospital. apon running tests they found a tumor in her heart that caused the stroke. She right now is in the middle of open heart surgery at Marin general in N Cal. I will keep you posted of her progress.

LisaatSamoa.jpg

Prayers being said now for Lisa and you, and the medical team. Keep us posted.

Prayers sent for you and Lisa.

Prayers from my family to yours that surgery is a success and she will heal quickly

Heavenly Father, we as a community come before you to lift Lisa up to You in our prayers for comfort and healing. We, ask, Lord, that you guide the medical team with skill and wisdom to bring this woman safely home to her loving family.

We ask, Lord, to lift the man we know as wheelsup, to bring him guidance and comfort in his waiting, to wrap Lisa and he in Your loving arms and know that You are with them.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, we as a community come before you to lift Lisa up to You in our prayers for comfort and healing. We, ask, Lord, that you guide the medical team with skill and wisdom to bring this woman safely home to her loving family.

We ask, Lord, to lift the man we know as wheelsup, to bring him guidance and comfort in his waiting, to wrap Lisa and he in Your loving arms and know that You are with them.

Amen.
Amen.

Amen.

VERY NICE Ramenth! Prayers sent toolmanmike

Thank you everyone. Lisa made it through the surgery and is in ICU. She is expected to make a complete recovery. She has a long road ahead of her with the rehab/physical theropy but she is young ( in her 30s) and very strong person. Thanks again for all the support and I will keep you posted on her progress. Remember no news is good news.
Steve

-
Back