Need the help of FABO members

-

440abody

Reaction score
Hey guys I need all your help with something a little unusual. I have a 1947 Packard Clipper Deluxe coupe that was my fathers pride and joy. Well while unloading the car from my enclosed trailer I had a gotten a little close to the cable for the door and caught the rocker panel molding.

I was wondering if you guys and girls out there could put the word out that I desperately need one. I know its not an A-body but I am the care taker of this automobile now that he is gone.

Any info would be great, and just PM me here and I will get back to you.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• packard3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0164-5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 225
That's a cool ride! I just set a craigslist alert up for Phoenix for 1947 Packard - will let you know if anything shows up.

I have a 1947 Packard Clipper Deluxe coupe that was my fathers pride and joy.

WOWSER; what a super-neat looking car!!!

I can easily see why it was his pride and joy!

Fannnnntastic!!!

Good luck on getting it fixed; I can imagine how important that is to you; it's a fantastic-looking design!:cheers:

That car is dripping with cool!! I have a buddy that is caretaker of his fathers Packard as well, I'll ask him about the best places to look for the moulding!! Dad is smiling down at you for this one, probably looking to keep you busy with the car in his honor!!! Geof

Theres a yard in mountain home I can check out for you. Passenger side chrome rocker panel moulding? I kinda go by it to go to work anyway.

Theres a yard in mountain home I can check out for you. Passenger side chrome rocker panel moulding? I kinda go by it to go to work anyway.

Don't go out your way. If you are going to be there for your self, then OK, but don't make a special trip just for me.

However if you do happen to be and they have one, let know what they want for it and we'll go from there.

Thanks!!!!!

I will try to post some pictures of it tomorrow. The good one that is!

-
Back