Need vendor for rubber seals and glass hdwr..

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
I'm starting to get all my glass and stuff in and looks like I'm going to need to buy new cat whiskers, rubber door seals, upper door channel seals and things.

My question is, are there any vendors that are better than others when it comes to 67-76 A-body seals and weatherstripping?

I would love if someone carried a package deal instead of buying year -one's over inflated stuff a piece at a time.

I bought the majority of my stuff from Restoration Specialties simply because it meant almost one-stop shopping direct from a supplier at a decent price. Topcat Whiskers is their brand for fuzzies and they're perfect replacements. I put together a shopping list and asked for a quote. Then I asked for a discount and got it.

Some of their stuff came from Metro, Steele Rubber, etc. You can buy individual body plugs and fasteners. Everything I bought fit.

I'd check with Harden's Musclecar World, had excellent service from them in the past.

DAVE at restortations specialites is a good guy ans extremly busy dont be surprised if its hard to get a hol dof some one there..\\

another vendor that has weird mopar stuff is fran bishop racing.com

mopar guy dealer for metro soft seal 507 437-6388 local mn

1-877-272-5275 toll free i think

Just saw this post. While at a few shows I ran across, Steele Rubber Products, if these folks don't have what you need then you don't need it. Their web site is www.steelrubber.com, their tool free 1-800-544-8665. I last saw them at the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona. They have about all you need and then some. Good Luck:cheers:

-
Back